To drive automation and to standardise and rationalise monitoring and management tools across
the entire infrastructure estate. To provide input on best fit-for-customer engagement in support of
• Relevant Degree (NQF 7) in Information Technology or Grade 12 (NQF 4) with relevant IT
• 1-2 years’ experience in infrastructure solutions, Business or related specifically monitoring and surveillance
• Knowledge of IT Solutions; Budget Management, Contract and SLA, Management; Project Management and Relationship Management
• Assist with the maintenance and development of tool sets in alignment with high levels of quality,
• standards and operability as defined within negotiated and agreed service level agreements, service level
• parameters or contracts.
• Coordinate the resolution of escalated incidents and monitor post-resolution follow-ups to ensure issues
• have been adequately addressed.
• Provide input into the implementation of processes and procedures to deliver on monitoring and
• management of the technical environment.
• Participate into multiple, large-scale, concurrent projects to successful completion in accordance with
• scope, budget and service level agreements.
• Collaborate optimum engagement between and within divisions and establish and enhance
• relationships and network with strategic partners, customers and vendors in support of market
• Lead and promote a culture of performance excellence, employee engagement, innovation and
• Developing Strategies
• Directing People
• Exploring Possibilities
• Interacting with People
• Making Decisions
• Pursuing Goals
• Producing Output
• Upholding Standards