Operational Specialist: Systems Engineer
To provide service activities on company systems to minimise equipment downtime and ensure client satisfaction. this includes installation, discontinuance, relocation, diagnosis and emergency
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) with relevant IT Certification
- 4+ years IT support experience
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Knowledge of ITC Infrastructure Technology; Customer Focus; Time
- Management; Troubleshooting Techniques; Advanced and Computer Skills.
- N+, A+
- MSCE – Core (Advantageous)
- MSSA – Server (Advantageous)
- VMWare 6.5 Foundations (Advantageous)
- Networking Foundation (Advantageous)
- Take ownership of client queries in accordance with service level agreements and log queries onto the
- Diagnose and provide first-call resolution on complex technical queries, within the service level
- Follow up on resolutions of client queries as per service level agreements
- Act as an escalation point for 1st and 2nd level client tickets.
- Liaise within the Division to ensure queries are resolved timeously.
- Provide technical support in adherence to quality standards and customer service excellence. Act
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides.
- Continuously improve process and tools for normal, repetitive support tasks.
- Checking things
- Documenting facts
- Examining information
- Following procedures
- Interacting with People
- Managing tasks
- Meeting timescales
- Producing output
- Team working
- Upholding standards.
Duration of employment