To identify legal and commercial risk to client when entering any relationships with customer or Partners and to mitigate these risks in formal contracting between client and the other party.
• Legal degree or relevant qualification
• 3-5 years contract management experience
• Contract management experience preferable in telecom industry
• Create, negotiate and conclude Customer Agreements/Partner Agreements/Wholesaler Agreements
• Assume Responsibility for all EBU Fixed Line and Mobile Tender reviews and support
• Establish appropriate relationships with internal stakeholders in the various business units to conclude agreements.
• Ad hoc Legal or Contract Support (POC’s, Trial Agreements, MOU’s
• Excellent Stakeholder relationship skills
• Self-starter and solutions orientated needing min supervision
• In-depth legal knowledge to be able to identify legal risk
• Well established project management abilities
• Strong Negotiation Skills
Up to R R630 per hour